CheriSh wat is Given
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Reading such news make me tear....
A 2 month old baby was slapped by her mum's boyfriend until she bleed from the mouth. The poor baby pass away... and this is due to argument by the 2 adults. The boyfriend vented his anger at the baby... Why don't they cherish her? Why so heartless? The baby is so helpless. I feel for the baby. She must be wondering why is the world like this. Feel so much pain at such a young age. Why must she go through all this! My heart really is painful....
Cathlene, you must have felt the same. I miss you Cathlene...
I saw a little boy who looks around the same age as Cathlene today, he was walking. Cathlene should be able to walk by now too.... I felt my heart tagging and I know my Little Angel is hugging me...