<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3072802466506839836?origin\x3dhttps://tomyangelcathlene.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?%0D%0A+%0D%0A+targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=Dedicated+to+My+Angel,+Cathlene%3DPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSI%0D%0A+%0D%0A+C&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Dedicated To My Angel, Cathlene

Glitter Graphics, Glitter Pics




This special diary is dedicated to my Angel in Heaven: 'If ever there's a chance, I hope to carry you in my arms. MUMMY MISS U ALOT, BABY


Morning, Cathlene
Monday, September 14, 2009

Good morning, Cathlene. Mummy miss u...

Didn't really sleep well yesterday night. Woke up at 3+ to feed Torres and again at 5am. Torres woke up at 5am playing and talking loudly to himself! He even pulled the 'cat' down from the top of his cot and put it inside his mouth. After I took it away from him, he began to place his feet inside his mouth. OMG! His beginning to put everything he can lay his hands on into his mouth... haha but his soooo cute. His able to flip sideways now, with his big bum bum facing up.

Brought Charlene to Compass Point yesterday. Went to return books at the library and did abit of shopping at Metro. Bought a dress for myself and a Hush Puppy polo tee for both Torres and Charlene. While I am trying on the dress in the fitting room, Charlene is admiring herself in the mirror.... so vain vain. After that we proceed to LJ for our triple plate meal. Too bad we cant bring Torres along

Darling always ask whether am I bored when he call from Taiwan. No, Daddy, time no enough leh...

And if you ask me whether am I tired or whether all Mummies are tired looking after their Angels.... IT IS WORTH IT!

writtern @9:31 AM