Sleepless nitez...
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Nearly lost my patience last night. I was sooooo sleepy but not TOrres. He woke up at 11pm+, 12am+ for feed, 3am+, 4am+ for feed and finally 5am zzzzzz.... I very nearly loss it but I took a deep breathe and look at him in his beautiful face, keep telling myself, don't loss it...
Well as I mentioned, finally at 5am, I looked at him, his half asleep, he looked at me and gave me his sweetest smile, and I knew its worth it that I didn't loss my patience.
But... Im so sleepy now zzzzzzzzzzzz..... lucky I got my cuppa tea
Charlene? She turn turn turn but slept till the wee wee wee hours
Parents please be patient with your kids and babies. Lack of sleep is a norm. But at the end of it, you know its worth it when you see their sweetest smile...
I lost it the other time and I'm telling myself, don't let it happen again...